Thursday, May 13, 2010

That's my gadget.

My PC. That's my favorite piece of technology. It's a little bit old, but it works yet. It came from a garage sale, of a computer rent store. I bought it in CL$40.000 or US$75, with a color monitor included. That was good.
I decided to install into it Ubuntu, a Linux distribution that I consider better than Windows.
I use it to make my works, from university and others kinds of jobs from any people. I make websites for several professionals, that want me because others peoples recommends me. Also I use it for check the works from my alumnis in the university and listen some music when I do the “home things”, like wash the dives and glasses, and that kind of stuff.
I use it everyday, when I can. The first thing I do when I get home is turn on the PC. It’s placed in the living room, because it doesn’t fit into my room. I like it because contains all the software that I use and I cannot find in other pc. My life without a PC would be a little boring, causing me a disconnected state from the world, because I use my PC to read the e-newspapers too.

2 comments:

  1. I really don't think someone can live without a computer.

    I applaud you use Ubuntu. It's better than windows: faster, beautier and absolutely free.

    See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, in Chile everyone use windows for free, if you understand what I mean.

    ReplyDelete