Thursday, May 20, 2010

Christmas. =)

My favorite festivity is Christmas!, I love thaht holiday, because is full of joy, happiness and charity to the poorest people. I always spend it with my family, at home, in Los Andes.
Well, as a family, we decorate the entire house with garlands, decorative balls. Also we cook the entire christmas's dinner, with a big turkey marinate in white wine, with orange liquor and some nuts. I go to visit to my friends, and we give each other some gifts, like scarfs, greeting cards, pencils, etcetera.
The last holiday we spend it as a big family, with my two granmothers, my aunts and uncles, cousin and some close friends. We share a bid dinner, with music, some games. We took photos, record videos and laught a lot. It was in my uncle's house, in Los Andes.
I would like to do, this year, to go to the beach. I would like to spend christmas in the sand, with my beloved one, at the night stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment