Friday, September 10, 2010

My places to hang out

Well, when I hang out with my friends, we used to visit places like pub, with music and food. We don't know so many places in Santiago, but some neighborhoods are well know by us, like Manuel Montt Street, Orrego Luco Street and Bellavista neighborhood. There are places with age differentiation, like Manuel Montt. Manuel Montt is a street with pubs and bars focused in people with ages between 25 to 35 years old. Meanwhile, Bellavista is a neighborhood with many -and when I said many, I mean "a lot"- pubs and bars, where we can served beers and chips at a lower cost than Manuel Montt Street. But, whereas the last street is a secure place to stay and have fun, Bellavista is a more dangerous place. Murders, fights between drunk people and people mugs by other, make the difference between Manuel Montt and Bellavista.
Orrego Luco Street, at Providencia

But there's a place so much secure, but so much expensive!! In fact, I've had visit that place twice and I go out without money in my pockets. I speak about Orrego Luco Street, placed at Providencia. Is a tiny street, where we can see about a 15 pubs, sushi bars, restaurants and bars. Some of them have included dance all night!
One of the good things of Orrego Luco Street is the tastes we can find there. So, no more if you taste a wine, or a good "pisco sour" or even a "tabla" (a mix of ingredients, like cheese, meat, mushroom and other items), you'll always can find the perfect ratio between the the tastier meat and wine, and price.
That's it!
Hope you'll get a good ride.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment